Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Check In 3-18-13

Another day where I’m feeling pretty good. Got up early but ended up needing a nap. All of a sudden about 11:00 a.m. I could barely keep my eyes open, so off to bed I went. So I pissed away my afternoon sleeping. I suppose my body is still adjusting to the Effexor since it’s only been 3 days that I’ve been on it.

I must say I’m not feeling the “fogginess” that I experienced with Paxil. Also when I was taking the Paxil, after the first hour or so, I would get a feeling like I had a tight hat band around my head. Don’t quite know how else to describe that feeling. It was pretty weird, and I always got it, every day. It lasted for a few hours too. Just a weird side effect that I sure didn't like.

My energy level has certainly gone up. My motivation isn't what I would like it to be yet, still hard to get motivated, but at least I am WANTING to do stuff. That’s a big improvement for me.

I’ve been crocheting up a storm, which is something I’ve always enjoyed doing anyway, but I seem to enjoy it even more now, which I didn’t think was possible.

Wanted to go do something today, just to get out of the house, but it’s really stinking cold today. Went out to get the mail and about got blown away. The wind is really bad which makes it feel a lot colder than it actually is. My hands and feet get cold easy because of my peripheral neuropathy and my circulation isn’t what it should be, so I have to be a bit careful about going out when it’s cold.

Just a short post for today.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you are starting to feel better!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your new med seems to be working for you. Looking forward to seeing what you're creating.

    ReplyDelete