Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pretties and Kitties

Just for fun I thought I'd do some pictures of my kitties, and pretties outside.



Last year for Mother's Day, my kids got me 2 lilac bushes that we planted in the front yard. I didn't really expect any blossoms on it the first year, but lo and behold, I got ONE big blossom on one of them. So of course I had to take a picture! And here it is!




This is my neighbor's front yard with their peonies and irises. The white peonies are split from a plant that was started over a hundred years ago. Now THAT'S pretty cool!




Here's our apple trees out back just loaded with blossoms. Hopefully we will get some good apples this year.




And last but not least, the king and queen of the house, Baby and Rocky, holding down the couch. They occasionally allow the other one to sleep next to them (or on them, as the case is here). Doesn't happen too often so I had to get a picture of it.



That's all for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment