Thursday, October 8, 2009

Granddaughter's Baby Showers

We have enough family and friends that there are going to be 2 baby showers for my granddaughter to be. This weekend on Sunday is the first one with Nichole's family and friends, and next weekend on the 18th is for Frank's family and friends.
My daughter Mindy and I have had so much fun deciding on food, decorations and prizes for the shower we are giving on the 18th. And I'm having lots of fun cooking most of the food for it.
I will be at both as the paternal grandma. After the one this Sunday I will post pictures of what I made for my granddaughter. Can't show pictures yet, don't want to spoil the surprise!
Hint: It's peach and white since the baby's room will be light orange and sage green with a farm theme.
That's all you get for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment