Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

Just a quick post about Halloween (I know, it was almost a week ago). Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short :)

Here's a picture of Peyton wearing her Elmo hat I made her while going trick or treating. For just turning two, she got the trick or treating thing down pretty good. She figured out real fast that you say "trick or treat" when someone answered the door, and "thank you" after she got her candy.
Her mom and dad, and Grandpa and I took her out in our neighborhood, and of course Grandma puffed up like the proud grandma I am every time someone oohed and awed about how cute she looked.
I see now that I should have done the face a bit different on the hat. If I ever make another one, I will move all of the face pieces farther down on the hat, and put the eyes closer together. It didn't turn out bad though for the first time ever making something like this and winging it on the face.
Just had to share the picture of the little sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment